Tuesday, April 14, 2009

And so it begins....

Hello my new media minions. Welcome to my menacing media blog. Thoughts and opinions will be addressed regarding music, movies, books, etc. It is no longer easy to separate these different forms of media in today's electronic world. Books are movies, music is video, plays are musicals that were once movies and are re-made again into new movies....well, you get the idea. Hopefully I will be able to produce the volume of commentary to generate a blog of continuous streaming consciousness for readers to peruse at their leisure. Whew! That was a bit wordy. But, it is a blog after all! Well, I will set about to determine a topic while continuing to construct the overall atmosphere of this page. I will return after the commercial break :-)

2 comments: